Thursday, June 12, 2008

You never can buy TOO much things :P

i had a lot of good final tests the last month, so i went and spend all my money in shopping :D


first i bougth this amazing glasses for only 45 NIS!!



then i wanted some gold things so i bougth this bracelets for 5 NIS

and the star gold earings for 5 too.(this is not from six!)




someone told me that yellow is the color of the summer :) so then i bougt this yellow earings..
10 NIS.


my mom bougth me this pretty thing for the hair..


i got this new shoes too..i hate this place (FOX) but i had an card gift :P


i had an a gift card in TNT too, soo i bougth this pink shorts :)





and now, my new things from this last week :)

This gorgeous Top from Pull and Bear...


and this bag from a vintage store with a lot of funny things from the 80's


(the real cost was 89..but i got it for only 30 NIS!!! i'm soooo good :P)





there are all my new stuff :)

now i'm going to the beach and the next post i want to write about my Sex and The City experience :)




xoxo, CORINNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment